Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ham and Cheese Bites

Today, I thought it was time to share a quick recipe with you.  I served this at my sister Nora's birthday party last month and they disappeared faster than I could make them!


Ham and Cheese Bites were made for a quick snack using just what I had in the refrigerator! It's quick and easy! You need a can of crescent rolls, cubed ham and shredded cheddar cheese. Heat your oven or toaster oven to 375 degrees.  Cut each crescent roll in half the short direction.  Place one cube (about 1 inch square), in the center of each small triangle and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese to cover the ham.  Lap all of the edges of the triangle over to cover and make a little bag.  Place on a cookie sheet for 10-13 minutes, until golden brown.  Let cool for about 2 minutes and serve immediately.

Simple and yummy!  I know a little pig named Hank at Piggy Bank Parties that would just LoVe this little recipe.  I have to go watch the Wolverines vs. the Fighting Irish...it's a nail biter!  M go BLUE!

3 comments: